Saturday, September 5, 2009

Glimpse and taste of the miracle of life, freetude idea 13, freedom idea

I just feel the magical connection…
Feeling it opens my heart and my soul. But the stubborn thirst persists...
Just like the survival thirst that we share with all species.
Every second, all beings mutating for life...
The ever changing nature that we share with seeds, flowers, germs, apes and geniuses...
Just to get the glimpse and the taste of the miracle of life.
It makes us feel small and privileged of existing here and now.

Idea of the day: Today I received an email from a very dear friend that truly touched my heart. She is a very talented artist. Her pictures and paintings are beautiful. She is a pro, while I'm an aspiring "wanna be" children writer. I will share the children's stories with her for ideas. Once the universe conspires, it is all possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment