Thursday, September 3, 2009

1+1 is 11, freetude idea 11, freedom attitude

Since today is blog day # 11, I'll rewind to my 11th bday.
From the moment I saw him, I knew he was the one.
I named him Birdy ("Passarinho" in Portuguese, my parrot).
Birdy was funny, crazy, hipper at sunsets and sleepy at sunrises.
Together we were limitless. "1+1=11" feeling!
I loved him just the way he was. He loved me just the way I was.

In a world ever evolving, something within remains unchangeable...

Idea 1 of the day: I'm going to get a pet for my kids.

Idea 2: Last year I wanted to bring Victoria Secret to Brazil but they do not franchise. So I found out that the same group (Limited) bought La Senza (similar style, lower prices). La Senza is originally from Canada and now is all over the world (La Senza accepts master franchise agreements). I met them last year (a real chess game) but they were not planning to enter the Brazilian market at the time. Time to try again! When is it my turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment