Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The perfect twin, freetude idea 9, freedom attitude

Today, I wished to have the perfect twin. Someone to take my place when I'm not in...
So I found a great song by Barbra Streisand:

I want to learn what life is for. I don't want much, I just want more.
Ask what I want and I will sing. I want everything.
I'd cure the cold and the traffic jam. If there were floods, I'd give a damn.
I'd never sleep... I'd like to plan a city... Move into the White House, paint it yellow.
Speak Portuguese and Dutch.
And if it's not too much,
I'd like to have the perfect twin.
And one who'd go out as I come in...
I'm like a child who's set free. At the fun fair, every ride invites me and it's unfair saying that I only get my one share. Doesn't seem just I could live as I must.
If they'd give me the time to turn the tide.

Idea of the day: a website that finds a song for someone you love. You just fill out some key words, select the style, and it provides you with a list of songs to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment