Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stay in heaven or explore the unknown, freetude idea 7, freedom attitude

When I was a little kid in Brazil, I felt an invisible camera filming my life. As I was part of a movie, in which everyone must have a happy ending.
I talked to my imaginary friends and played with my real friends.
I did not know the definition of justice, however my heart believed that it would always prevail. Any hurt would pass, happiness would arrive.
There was a silent wisdom.
There was something to learn that I would need in the future.
My favorite toy was my grandmother's porcelain angels. They were beautiful. Each one had a different color which allowed me to create their personalities.
The red one was really naughty. He wasn't sure if to stay in heaven or to explore the unknown. He was open minded... different... my favorite...
The porcelain angels seemed so alive that I could hear their whisper.
Today they whispered idea 7: make the chinese jump rope a bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment